lunes, 22 de mayo de 2017

Family homoparental questions of the class



How you explain to a child has two father or two mother?

I think we should keep in mind that a child, can understand the one who has 2 mothers or 2 parents since they do not have those prejudices that older people have over homosexual people


There is no way to explain itwhy are you to pro?

Because it simply makes me unfair that society imposes rights on homosexual people for the simple fact of having different tastes, it seems to me a type of discrimination, is something absurd, so we do not advance as a nation, we remain stuck in the same Old miseries


How would you feel if your child were gay?

I would not feel embarrassed or anything like that, on the contrary, I would support him with my whole being, since I would not like to be treated differently just for being homosexual, I would not want my son to suffer discrimination or some kind of maltreatment just for That the ignorance of society has reached its maximum splendor



Why think homosexual persons can not teach values ?

Of course if, since all parents are able to instill values, they only want the best for us and we are better people every day, being gay, does not make a person different, since they more than anyone, just want The best for their children, would even be with a more favorable conscience, because their parents have gone through discrimination and abuse that would make them aware of what they should not do, be a people full of prejudices

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario